Plan Your Canadian River Expedition!
We are proud to offer Canadian river expeditions to remote and spectacular locations in Western Canada. The best way to explore this region is by raft, the river providing momentum as the scenery unfolds in front of you.
We choose rivers that offer scenery and experiences that few others can. Whether it's rafting past icebergs, watching grizzlies fishing in the river or sipping wine while viewing the northern lights our trips offer experiences that are truly unforgettable. These rivers are so special they are located in heavily protected areas and have a limited number of permits to travel on them. Some are even so remote that a plane is the only way back to civilisation.
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service. We keep our trip sizes small with no more than 12 guests and if you raft with Wakpa the company owners are also your guides! Who better to make sure you get the most of your experience. Small trip numbers ensure we can take care of every ones needs, it allows for more options for exciting hikes and side trips from the river.
Our gear is top of the line and everything is provided for you, tents, sleeping bags, inflatable air mattresses, rain gear, and all of the safety and rafting gear.
The best part about exploring by raft is the large storage capacity which allows us to bring along an incredible riverside kitchen. The scenery isn’t the only thing that will take your breath away, our gourmet food in this wilderness setting will astound you! Relax and soak up your surroundings with a glass of wine while your meals are prepared for you.
All Expeditions Include:
- Certified, expert river guides
- State-of-the-art expedition equipment, including:
- an all-season tent (1 per 2 guests)
- sleeping bag
- Thermarest air mattress
- wet suit, spray jacket, and rain gear
- safety equipment
- waterproof bags for your personal belongings
- Gourment food that will astound you in this wilderness setting
- All on-trip beverages, including a selection of vintage wines, spirits, local and imported beers, and non-alcoholic drinks
- All necessary park permits and entrance fees